- Dominion Beach - Visitors to Dominion Beach Provincial Park are advised that construction is now underway to protect the shoreline of the beach. During the construction period some areas of the park are restricted from public use. Find out more
- Graves Island – Park Redevelopment Continues. Read more.
- Rissers Beach – Loop A Will Have Serviced Sites
Rissers Beach Loops B & C will open on the Victoria Day weekend as usual. On June 14th, the wooded sites in Loop A which were recently refurbished will open for use. Sites identified as “open” in North Rissers are being outfitted with water and electrical hook-ups and will open later in the season as soon as grass establishes itself and the camping pads can be used without causing damage beyond normal use.
- Access to Smileys Provincial Park — DETOUR: BRIDGE CLOSED. Take Exit 5 from Hwy 101. Follow Hwy 14 to Brooklyn, Turn left and continue on Hwy 14/215 for 0.5 km, Turn right on Hwy 14, travel 3.0 km, then right on Clayton McKay Road for .5 Kms to park.
- Coyotes in Nova Scotia - Learn more